I rarely post any before and after shots (actually never), but this was a pretty interesting edit for me. The pictures were shot with some older pocket cameras the Nikon 1 V1 and Olympus Pen E-P1. The color depth on them is horrible and the raw-file does not strech like my Nikon D750 files do. What it means, is that the loss of detail and color accuracy is far greater when adjusting brigthness, contrast, etc.
I spent a good amount of time figuring out what I can get out of these images in Lightroom and figured it might be a good idea to show you why it's not so much about the camera that produces the final image for me. I tried to go as far as possible from the original. Although in the end these might not be my strongest work, I still didn't want to leave them out of the blog, because the shoot it self with Leticia was pretty unique and a fun challenge, you know, I might as well have used a disposable film camera.